Sunday, February 27, 2011

WiC Quilt Top!

I have been sewing like a mad women to get this quilt top done so I can hopefully start the quilting next weekend! I wanted to have it done by the 10th of March (and the auction isn't until the 26th) but with school and everything else, I think it looks like I can have it done by the 16th ish. I really only need one solid free weekend to finish it at this point, but where in the second half of the semester can I get one of those?!

Anyways, onto the quilt top! The top of this quilt still isn't done, i just have on more row to sew, but I have to wait to do that in the morning, so I'm sharing what I have now, a 95% done quilt top, and I'm loving this look!






I should have better shots up tomorrow of the whole thing, but these are all for now! Its a bigger than a standard twin size, but not quite a double, so someone can use it as either a large bed quilt or a nice comfy couch quilt!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment